Respina Networks & Beyond Co. is honored to achieve an FCP certificate from Radio Regulatory Authority. Under this license, Respina can provide any network communication and data transmission services such as high-speed Internet access, access to the National Information Network and its services, distribution and sale of Internet bandwidth and transmission and dedicated networks, audio, video, text, and data services and all kinds of content and value-added services within the current laws and regulations of the country.
Due to expanding the scope of its national activity through FCP licensing and having more than460 pop-up sites, Respina will be able to cover the whole country to provide its services and currently have branches in Alborz, Fars, East Azerbaijan, Khorasan Razavi, and Isfahan.
Honors and Awards
- Achieving the European Business Competence License (EBCL), April 2016.
- Achieving the Quality and Efficiency Award in the ninth efficiency and quality national conference, March 2015.
- The Top Operator Award, National Festival of Communication and the Information Technology, Tehran, April 2014.
- Achieving The TOPEX Golden Award and Statue (The Iranian Top Companies Festival), Tehran, December 2013.
- Achieving Golden Award of Customers Satisfaction, Second ECOIT Conference, Tehran, October 2013.
- Achieving The International Mark for Service Quality Assurance from the European Union, The Second ECOIT Conference, Tehran, October 2013.
- Achieving the international award of Creative Management A+, with the highest management quality level, from the European Union; The Second ECOIT Conference, Tehran October 2013.
- Iran’s Technology Star and the winner of The Prestige Star Mark, in third Iran’s Technology Stars Festival, Tehran, March 2013.
- “The best service and solution provider, in third Iran’s Technology Stars Festival, Tehran, February 2012.
Technical Capabilities and Facilities
- Layering Operation Center forces, based on a three-tiered model of subscriber support
- Stratified sales force based on a three-tiered model for consulting in the procurement process
- Create event management and troubleshooting processes based on Ticketing and ITIL V3 Implementation
- Allocating three geographically and parallel geographically parallel locations for the Operations Center to create Physical Redundancy in monitoring and network support
- Providing a secure platform for data processing with 99.9% stability in the company’s core data center
- Apply the most up-to-date and effective security solutions by following Onion Defense principles, using Layer 2 switches and hardware firewalls in Distribution Layers
- Connection to the optical fiber infrastructure of Telecommunication Company of Tehran (TCT)
- Connection to the LCT center of The Telecommunication Infrastructure Company (TIC), by point to point communication with the capacity of 10 Gbps
- Point to point connection at Imam Khomeini center with the total capacity of 100 Gbps
- Connecting to the VPLS center of The Telecommunication Infrastructure with the total capacity of 100 Gbps
- Connecting to all PC and SC center of the Telecommunication Infrastructure
- The highest amount of BGP connection among internet provider companies
- Membership at the RIPE company (Réseaux IP Européens- which is the Regional Internet Registry for monitoring IP address usage in Europe, Middle East, and some parts of Central Asia)
- High-speed communication with Infrastructure Communication Company (IXP) data traffic centers and Contact NIX Country Data Exchange Center